VAUDE TREMALZO 10
The VAUDE Tremalzo 10L backpack is ideal whenever you’re looking for a small, compact backpack for a quick after-work ride.
- organiser in front compartment
- key holder
- bicycle pump holder
- side mesh pockets
- helmet holder
- padded hip belt with pocket
- sternum strap
- opening for hydration system
- safety light attachment
- reflective elements
- large main compartment
- rain cover included
It’s also great for ambitious all-mountain / cross country trips in summer when your load should stay as small as possible. It scores with a well-designed compartment layout with an organization compartment on the front, reflective elements and space for an air pump, tools and a hydration bladder. Side mesh compartments also offer storage space for gloves, gels or bars.
- The Aeroflex 3D suspension system offers excellent wearing comfort and optimum ventilation for your back.
- Shifting Back Length technology for a precise fit to the wearer’s torso length for extra comfort.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- The backpack was manufactured in accordance with the strict, eco-friendly bluesign® criteria.
||780 g - 45 x 25 x 13 cm
3000 BLUE, 0100 BLACK
Contrast fabric: 100% Polyamide
210 D HT Maxi Ripstop Polyurethane coated
Main fabric: 100% Polyester
600 D Polyurethane coated
Lining: 100% Polyamide
200 D Polyurethane coated
Rain cover – Face: 100% Polyamide; Coating: 100% Polyurethane
190 T Polyurethane coated