VAUDE KARAKORUM PRO 65
Introducing the triple pannier VAUDE Karakorum Pro 65 with the top bag that becomes a backpack. Order-loving cyclists will be perfected outfitted for multi-day trips with this exceptionally designed 3-bag rear wheelset.
- 2 separate main zip compartments
- 2 outer zip pockets
- organiser in the front outer pocket
- 2 side compartments
- side mesh pockets
- Upper pocket can be divided into two compartments
- top part also usable as a backpack
- top compression strap
- helmet holder with additional packing option
- reflective piping
- user-friendly QMR 2.0 attachment system
- lockable QMR
- rain cover: included
Whether you want to spend several days exploring a river bike path or actually master the Karakorum Highway, this lavishly outfitted triple bag with a total volume of 65L is always at your side for the best possible organization. The side pockets have large openings and one front compartment each. Additional storage options can be found in the outer pockets. It’s attached to the gear rack carrier using the QMR 2.0 attachment system (suitable for round tubes up to 16 mm diameter). The bags are connected to each other via the Top Case, which is outfitted with robust, easy-running zips.
All 3 bags can be used separately: Take just one for the office commute, two for your weekend shopping or all three for longer journeys where you need to be well organized. The Top Case can be used separately as a daypack or bike backpack for city rides when you don’t have much gear. It also features an outer pocket. When the bags are completely mounted to your bike, you can load your tent, sleeping bag or pad on top with the clip-on gear web. Rain covers for all three bags are included.
The VAUDE Karakorum Pro 65 will help keep your carbon footprint small:
- The primary material of the bags is 100% recycled PET. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- The contrast material is also made of 50% recycled polyester.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
||2280 g - 60 x 60 x 33 cm
Main fabric – Face: 100% Polyester (thereof 50% recycled); Coating: 100% Polyurethane; 600 D Polyurethane coated 50% recycled; Contrast fabric: 100% Polyester (recycled); 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop Polyurethane coated; Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated; Rain cover: 100% Polyamide; 190 T Polyurethane coated.