You have no items in your shopping cart
Equipped with injection-molded high-impact lens protection, HDO® optics and streamlined frame geometry, the Oakley ski goggle O Frame 2.0 Pro is offered in three sizes:
S extends style and performance to a small or youth-sized fit.
• 35mm adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
M extends style and performance to a mid-sized fit.
• 40mm adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
L extends style and performance to a large-sized fit.
50mm adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Evolution of the original Oakley O Frame goggle
• Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Meets impact requirements based upon ANSI Z87.1, EN 174, and ISO 18527-1