You have no items in your shopping cart
The Oakley Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. Oakley's Line Miner is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
S extends style and performance to a small or youth-sized fit.
35mm adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
M extends style and performance to a mid-sized fit.
40mm adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
L extends style and performance to a large-sized fit.
50mm adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Available in Prizm™ Lens Technology options
• Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based upon ANSI Z87.1, EN 174, and ISO 18527-1
Get to know the lenses: