You have no items in your shopping cart
Developed in partnership with Japanese snowboarder Kazu Kokubo, his signature goggle was inspired by the flame seen inside a rider's heart, including his own. The smoke represents the freedom you feel once you let your heart lead your journey.
The Oakley Line Miner snow goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a large-sized ﬁt, Line Miner is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
L extends style and performance to a large-sized fit.
50mm adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Available in Prizm™ PRIZM SAGE GOLD IRIDIUM, LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 14%
• Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based upon ANSI Z87.1, EN 174, and ISO 18527-1
Get to know the lenses: