Sporting good salesperson job post
Every company is looking for people with experience. Although we certainly wont refuse someone with experience, we are more specifically looking for people who are passionate about sports, who are already into bikes, or skiing, snowboarding, maybe hockey, whatever gets you fired up!
As a salesperson in sporting goods, these are your tasks:
- Recommand and sell sporting goods equipment
- Answer people's inquiries
- Maintain the integrety of the business place (warn when shelves are empty, refill when necessary, tag merchandise, etc.)
- Help with merchandise reception
In order to give the best possible service, you need those qualities:
- Be knowledgeable in sports and sports equipment
- Like customer service
- Be passionate about sports.
- Have a good listening ability
- Capable of handling working under pressure sometimes (during high customers traffic days)
- Energetic and good temper
JOB CONDITIONS AND SALARY:
- basic salary + commissions
- Employees benefits from the first day of work, for both full time and part time employees
- Unbeatable price on all products
- Full time and part time available
***We will do all that we can to accomodate the schedule according to your needs, we want you to be happy.
***You will be surrounded by other sports' fans who are just as passionate about sports are you are.
***You will work in a field that is in constant evolution, with upgraded performances and latest technology, it's never boring!
CURRENT JOB OPENNINGS: 0
If you are interested and would like to know more->
Contact person: Alain Laporte
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Contact us to book a job interview: 418-683-3338