Ski and snowboard salesperson
SKIING? WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
You ski every chance you get, you already know about all mountain, powder, carving; you already know about different types of skis and what they are for? Or maybe snowboard is more your gig? Perhaps you have been keeping in shape with crosscountry skiing?
WE NEED YOU!
Just imagine a job that will let you get all your sports goodies for a fraction of the price and where your main task will be to talk about that sport you love so much, to help others like you find the best gear or exchange with other passionnate people like you. That's what it's all about!
ECHO SPORTS is looking skiers, snowboarders, crosscountry fans who want to share and communicate their passion for their sport. As a salesperson in our shop, your task is more to advise customers, to recommand the best sports' gear according to what they want to use it for and thus although experience in sales is welcome, your knowledge of alpine ski, crosscountry ski or snowboard is what will really matter.
- 14$/H base
- Interesting commissions on products, new and used.
- Flexible schedule -> we'll always do our best to accommodate everyone's schedule
- Great employee's discount so you can get all your gear at the best price (both for full time and part time)
- Collective insurances (both for full time and part time)
- Great crowd to work with, stimulating work environment, you'll be surrounded with other sports passionate people like you!
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Knowledgeable about skiing, alpine or crosscountry, or snowboaring
- Capable of expressing yourself and give clear explanations about products
- Social nature, at ease in public, people person who likes to help and advise
- Great capacity to listen
- Likes lively dynamic environment
- Always on the look out for the latest trends in sports' technology
- Advise customers on products and what they are best suited for
- Advise customers on services they might need (sharpening, repairing, waxing)
- Keep shelves properly stacked->
- Help wiith reception of merchandise
- Help with tagging products
- Help with merchandising/placing products on shelves
CURRENT JOB OPENNINGS:
- Québec location: 2
- Lévis location: 0
If you are interested and would like to know more->
Contact person: Alain Laporte
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Contact us to book a job interview: 418-683-3338