Job offer: Inventory manager (administrative position)
JOB OFFER: the ski and bike shoes are booming!
Join a dynamic team making its way in a crazy growing market full of energy and new technology.
This job means days will go by fast, surrounded by sports passionate addicts!
JOB POSITION : Inventory manager
What we offer :
- 17$ to 19$ hourly, according to experience
- Regular permanent full time day job (40 hrs/week) with flexible hours
- Group insurance coverage
- Generous employees' discount on everything in store
As a key part of our business work flow, both for the physical store and the online store, your responsibility will be to see that all products in stock are correctly tagged and accounted for.
Under the supervision of administration and accounting:
- Enter suppliers' order in the system respecting standard products' nomenclature, fill in all required fields for product data entry (product codes, suppliers' code, cost, etc.)
- When we receive shipments, process the reception of products in the system, make sure all are properly tagged and accounted for. Make sure the shipment was thoroughly checked physically and balances with the shipping bills. Follow up with suppliers and accounting in case of discrepancies.
- Do regular physical check up on products to make sales tags aren't missing and quantities match the ones in the system.
- In case of used products, follow up by checking if products are tagged and on the sales floor, make sure the prices and costs corresponds to what was granted as credit to the customer.
- In case of damaged products, process the shipping back to suppliers and follow up with the supplier and customer when necessary. Keep accounting in the loop if a credit to a customer must be issued.
- In case of online orders, check products' availability and process the shipping when necessary.
- Collaborate with the web & marketing staff in case of online inventory discrepancies, take products pictures when necessary
This position is at the very heart of the company and this person will have to do a lot of team work with the sales team, the manager, the accounting person and the marketing person. This position implies a very sociable person, at ease with a computer, with focusing skills to do data entry with precision, capable of lifting up to 25kg to be able to process and ship products and capable of prioritising during height of seasons.
We are looking for someone with these qualities:
- Familiar with any kind of inventory computerised system
- Computer wise (Excel)
- Focused and meticulous
- Experience shipping and receiving merchandise is a plus
- Experience in data entry or data processing is a plus
If you have good speed on a keyboard, that's definitely a plus!
AVAILABLE JOB OPENINGS: 1
Would you like to know more?
Contact person : Stéphane Giguère
Send your resume by E-mail at : [email protected]
Contact us if you would like to book a job interview : 418-683-3338