Administrative assistant (inventory control & shipping)
BONUS WHEN HIRED: FREE SKIS (value up to 600$)
Job offer : Administrative assistant (Inventory & shipping)
As such you are the key person making sure inventory is accurate so customers and sales team can rely on it.
What we offer :
- 17$ to 20$ hourly, according to experience
- Regular permanent full time day job (40 hrs/week) with flexible hours (4 or 5 days)
- Group insurance coverage from the first day
- Generous employees' discount on everything in store
Under the supervision of administration and accounting:
- Enter suppliers' order in the system (product codes, suppliers' code, cost, etc.)
- When shipments are received, verify merchandise received matches the shipping bill and process the reception of products in the system, so all products are tagged and accounted for. Follow up with suppliers and accounting in case of discrepancies.
- Do regular physical check up on products to make sure all is tagged and accounted for.
- In case of damaged products, process the shipping back to suppliers, follow up with suppliers and customer when necessary. Keep accounting in the loop if a credit to a customer must be issued.
- In case of online orders, check products' availability and process the shipping when necessary
This position is at the very heart of the company so team work is paramount with the manager, sales team & accounting. This position implies a very sociable person, at ease with a computer, with enough focusing skills to do data entry with precision, capable of lifting up to 25kg to be able to process and ship products and capable of prioritising during height of seasons.
These qualities are important to be happy in this job:
- Familiar with any kind of inventory computerised system
- Computer knowledge (Excel or Word)
- Focused and meticulous
As for experience:
- Experience shipping and receiving merchandise is a plus
- Experience in data entry or data processing is a plus
- good speed on a keyboard is definitely a plus
AVAILABLE JOB OPENINGS: THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY FILLED
Would you like to know more?
Contact person : Alain Laporte
Send your resume by E-mail at : [email protected]
Contact us if you would like to book a job interview : 418-563-5430