The KNIGHT helmet with interchangeable visor is matchless in style, function and comfort. This sporty, all-conditions helmet allows a mountain user to do away with goggles and wear prescription glasses if needed. With superlative venting, a customizable fit and plenty of warmth and comfort it maintains the perfect microclimate while looking hot.
||XS/S (52-54 cm), M/L (54-57 cm), XL/XXL (58-61 cm)
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- HEAD Visor Construction is a wind-sealed UV protective shield that allows skiers to ride wearing prescription glasses. Like on a motorcycle helmet the visor can be pulled down to protect the eyes while riding.
- The Lower Microshell is a polycarbonate layer that prevents scratches and dents in the helmet’s foam.
- Thermal Ventilation is our automatic ventilation system which leads warm air away from the head to the outside without allowing any cold air to the inside.
- The soft Microfleece material has several functions: it feels good, draws moisture from the skin and transports it away from the head.
- The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- The size adjustment system may be varied horizontally in order to individually adjust the helmet to your head.
- UV400 & Anti Fog refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.
- Comfort Foam is a single density foam that allows for the ideal inner goggle climate. Comfortable with venting properties it is the ideal foam for goggles.