HARO LEUCADIA DLX LAVNDR 20.5 BMX BIKE 21
The Leucadia DLX has all the bells and whistles. Comes with front and rear brake, four pegs and a gyro system for that Nyquist inspired rider. Perfect bike to ride to school or hit up the local park or pump track. Comes with Haro's own custom design Cr-Mo 3-Piece tubular cranks and sprocket, as well as the new haro Team grips and Topload molded stem.
• Hi-Ten steel frame with 18.5” or 20.5” toptube lengths
• Hi-Ten steel fork with 1-1/8” threadless steerer & tapered fork blades
• CrMo 8-Spline 3-piece cranks (165mm / 175mm) with loose ball bearing USA BB
• 25x9T gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
• Wellgo plastic 9/16” pedals
• Hi-Ten steel 7.5”(18.5” TT) or 8.25” (20.5” TT) rise handlebars with Haro alloy topload stem
• Haro Team grips
• Haro padded adjustable seat with steel seatpost
• 36H single-wall alloy rims with steel loose bearing hubs (front = 3/8” axle / rear = 14mm axle)
• Haro La Mesa 20 x 2.4"
• Tektro Alloy 990 U-brake with Haro 78 Alloy Hinged Lever Front & Rear
• Supplied fully loaded - including front & rear pegs, brakes and a cable detangler