HARO BEASLEY 26PO CHAR/ORANGE
The Beasley kids model is made of 6000 series alloy in a low frame stand-over height and is available in either 24" or 26" wheel sizes (see Beasley 24). The Beasley 26 features a no-nonsense rigid 6000 series alloy fork, a 7-speed 1X drive train with a Shimano Revo Shifter for versatility and simplicity. The Pivit alloy cassette hubs set is laced to sturdy alloy double wall rims and equipped with Kenda Kruiser 26x2.125" wide tires. A mechanical disc brake set with 160mm rotors has the power to bring the ride to a screeching halt when needed. Stunning good looks, endless versatility, and no shortage of fun.
• Haro Beasley 26” AL6000 series alloy frame with disc brake mount
• Lightweight rigid 26” fork with AL-6061-T6 Series aluminium fork blades & Cr-Mo steerer
• 1-1/8” Threadless loose-ball headset
• Samox alloy 3pc crankset (160mm), with 34T narrowithwide chainring & sealed cartridge BB
• Shimano Touney TY-300 7-Speed rear derailleur
• Shimano Tourney Revo 7-speed twist shifter
• Shimano HG-200-7 7-speed cassette 12-32T
• KMC Z50 7-Speed chain
• Nylon body platform pedals with Cr-Mo axles
• Pivit alloy 25mm riser bar, 31.8mm O.D.
• Pivit melt forged stem, 31.8mm
• Haro Flightline saddle with micro-adjust Pivit seatpost and easy-adjust QR seatclamp
• Alloy mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors & Promax XL-378 2-finger brake levers
• XD-180 double-wall alloy 26” rims with Pivit 32H alloy disc hubs
• Fast-rolling Kenda Kruiser 26x2.125” tires
• Frame Size: One Size (13")
• Wheel Size: 26"
• Colour: Matte Charcoal/Rorange