FISCHER XC TOURING CROSS-COUNTRY SKI BOOT
Touring boot with a focus on convenience and comfort for skiers of all levels. Easy entry and lace cover ensure a comfortable, secure fit while keeping out snow. Comfort Guard water-repellent insulation in the forefoot and toe keep feet dry and warm.
Comfort Guard for warm feet
Inside the boot, a light, thin layer of water-repellent insulation material offers additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area to keep the skiers warm as they glide through the snow.
- BOOT FIT CONCEPT
- SOLE FLEX
- Comfort Guard insulation provides warmth without bulk and is water-resistant.
- Internal moulded heel cup is anatomically shaped for a comfortable fit.
- Antimicrobial treatment on insoles and liners fights odour.
- Flat shoelaces tighten easily with low slippage.
- Lace covers prevent snags and keep the snow out.
- Gaiter rings.
- Compatible with NNN bindings.