Cross-country user-friendly TURNAMIC® binding for newcomers with easy exit and entry function: Tour Step-In. Tool-free setting and adjustment on the track through Clip Lock.
- Flexor developed for classic style with flex grade 7.0 and slightly progressive power flow.
- Clip for easy fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate).
- The two-part plate and the latching with two closely spaced pins not only guarantees double security but also the fixing of the binding at one point.
- Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails.
- The minimalistic design height ensures a low stand position and maximum stability as a result. This means a more stable gliding phase and a direct feel or the snow at the same time.
- The Step-In mechanism makes it extremely easy to step into the binding. You can hear a clear 'click' when the binding is closed properly
- The ergonomic design of the lever with secure-grip soft components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding.
||IFP Turnamic Plate (NNN)