FISCHER TWIN SKIN PRO SKI XTRA STIFF IFP
|Availability:||Contact us to check when this product will be available: 1-877-683-3338|
What makes Twin Skin so special: as the name suggests, this is all about two separate skin strips are arranged in offset positions with variable base depths for smooth and balanced gliding. Skins ensure a reliable kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions. Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing are substantially minimized.
- Weight/Lenth: 1.330g / 197cm
- Ski core: AIR TEC BASALITE
- Base / Climbing zone: WC Pro
- Sidecut: 41-44-44
- Lengths: 187
- 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibres and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction.
- Thanks to the revolutionary composition of proven materials the elasticity of the body of the ski is extremely increased: this guarantees a forgiving kick action and a new, easy-going skiing experience.
- Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in smooth and balanced gliding.Mohair skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions.Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing is completely minimised.
AIR TEC BASALITE:
- Special air channels in the lightweight wood types reduce weight compared to the Air Channel construction. Basalt fibres for perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
- Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
RENTAL TAIL PROTECTOR:
- Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental.
WHAT IS YOUR SKI SIZE: