You have no items in your shopping cart
Ideal for effortless all mountain carving and cruising, the women alpine ski Wildcat 76 has the power to expand your limits by inspiring you with confidence & ease through every turn.
- Profoundly light, yet uncharacteristically strong, the Wildcat 76 C is an impressive engineering feat as one of the lightest skis in the world. The maneuverable, narrower ski with quick edge to edge performance features a lightweight wood core and Amphibio Truline Technology, an advanced asymmetrical design to match the movement of the skier with optimal balance, thus leading to the perfect turn. The versatile set up is complete with the Power Shift bindings for the best flex while maintaining an overall light weight for a smooth and confident skiing experience.
- System: Light Shift
- Length Radius: 158 (13.9)
- Binding: ELW 9.0 GW SHIFT BLK/PURPLE
- SST Sidewall
- Amphibio TruLine Technology
- Laminated Woodcore
Amphibio truline w technology perfection inside and out:
- Amphibio Truline W Technology is the most advanced asymmetrical ski design on the market for women, designed and tested by the Elan W Studio. The foundation is a leaner, more agile profile; structural material is strategically placed over the full length of the inside ski edge, providing more stability to power the turn-while less material is applied over the outside edge, allowing for quick and smooth perfection within each turn.