You have no items in your shopping cart
Compact enough to fit in any car, just drop the electric surfboard E-Surf Race on any body of water near you and let the adventure begin, explore places your friends with gaz engine cannot go.
Surf safely on your lakes, knowing nature is preserved. The electric surfboard E-Surf race's propulsion is entirely fueled by a powerful 72V 59Am battery, providing up to 55 km/h top speed.
Carbon fiber solid construction, a material known for its amazing resistance and being very light weight. Esthetically pleasing, this electric surfboard comes to you in inspiring Summer beaches and sunshine colours!
- Built in Canada
- Design by Jean-Pierre Lafrance (Montréal artist painter)
- Battery 72V 59Ah provides 25m to 55m range
- Max speed 55 km/h
- Surfboard weight 14kg
- Battery weight 21kg
- Hand held waterproof speed controller secured with a resistant rope
- Adjustable anti slipping footrests for greater stability
- 2 robust handles at the front to facilitate transport and to hang on to when sitting or laying down
N.B.: As for any nautical sports, the use of a safety vest is mandatory to use your electric surfboard.