BUZZRACK EAZZY H1 BIKE RACK FOR 1 BIKE
The BUZZ RACK Eazzy is a really well designed, well engineered piece of kit; smart, sophisticated and very good value for money.
N.B.: Product used for this video is the European version for demonstration only. Please note that the North American version does not include lights or connection to the car's rear lights.
- Very easy to fold which makes for easy lifting, easy carrying, easy fitting, easy storage in the car boot when you are out for a ride.
- The wheel holders will accommodate all regular wheelbases, even small children’s bikes
- The EAZZY is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber-padded bike frame cradles rotate 360 degrees and, again using rubber-padded straps, they hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- Electric bikes up to 20kg may be carried, although the Eazzy series is not optimised for e-bikes (see E-Scorpion for e-bikes); the down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″)
- Assembly: fully assembled
- Max number of bikes: H1: 1 bike, H2: 2 bikes, H3: 3 bikes
- Max weight per bike: 20kg (44 lbs)
- Max load capacity: H1: 20kg (44 lbs) / H2: 40kg (88lbs) / H3: 60kg (132lbs)
- Max tire size: 3.25″
- Max bike frame down tube size: diameter 75mm(3″)
- Fits 1-1/4'' and 2''
- Dimensions (width x depth): H1: 113 x 75 cm / H2: 111 x 80 x 86 cm / H3: 111 x 100 x 86 cm
(measured from the centre of the tow ball mount to the outside edge of the number plate holder).
- Weight: H1: 7.4kg (16.3lbs) / H2: 13kg (27lbs) / H3: 18.2kg (40lbs)
- Tilting: H1: No / H2: Yes / H3: Yes
- Bike carrier to receiver: yes
- Bike carrier to bike lock: yes