You have no items in your shopping cart
The Buzzrack Buzzracer 4 bike rack is a very simple product with all the main features needed to carry a regular bike
- The wheel holders will accommodate all wheelbases, even small children’s bikes. You can reverse the wheel supports for the really small bikes.
- The long rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- Entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber-padded bike frame cradles rotate 360 degrees and, again using rubber-padded straps, they hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- Electric bikes up to 20kg may be carried, although the BUZZRACER series is not optimised for e-bikes (see E-Scorpion for e-bikes); the down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
- There is a built-in locking cable to secure your bikes; as usual with cable locks, it’s a deterrent only.
- It easily tilts down for trunk access with bikes on
- Max number of bikes: H2: 2 Bikes / H4: 4 Bikes
- Max weight per bike: 20kg (44lbs)
- Max load capacity: H2: 40kg (88lbs), H4:60kg (132lbs)
- Max tire size: 3.25″
- Max bike frame down tube size: diameter 75mm(3″)
- Fits H2: 1.25″ and 2″ / H4: 2'' only
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): H2: 88 x 83 x 84 cm / H4: 88 x 122x 86 cm
- Weight: H2: 11.3kg (24.9lbs) / H4: Weight: 18kg (39.6lbs)
- Folds up: yes
- Locks to the car: yes
- Locks bikes: yes