Cross-country ski types
Nordic ski technology has new improvements in strides! Whether you're a fan of back country, explorer at heart or just a casual Sunday ride at your favorite cross-country ski resort with the family, there's a perfect nordic ski for you. Here are various types of skis and what they can be used for. None of them are bad choices, all of them are great choices in fact, you just need to chose the ones that fit your need the best. Not sure still? Contact us, we can talk about ski all day! 1-877-683-3338
- Apply wax according to weather and temperature conditions.
- Apply gliding wax on the gliding zones under the skis
- Apply gliding wax on the glide zones under the skis
- Keep the fish scale zone clean with a wax limiting the accumulation of snow
SKIN, with synthetic skin strip
- The synthetic skin strip will require replacing after a year or so, more often if usage is super frequent, less depending on usage.
- The skin strip should be cleaned regularly to remove any debris that might stick to it to keep performaces to a pee